Our client is a young and modern company started in 2016 by Ruben Ibgui, a passionate and ambitious entrepreneur, partner, and associate of IMO Services, our sister company with headquarters in Timișoara, Romania.
Their objective at R.E.I Development Services is to offer their partners, all of them important online casino and sports betting websites, such as NetBet or Casino777, high-quality services in harmony with an integrated system of values. When it comes to Customer Service, Software Development, Games Development, and other activities related to the gambling industry, R.E.I Development Services raised the bar for high-quality services.
- Be a hands-on developer on the projects you are assigned and write clean, secure, compliant and
- high-quality code.
- Be the go-to person/focal point for technical & non-technical problems the team facing
- Support the hiring process, manage, mentor, and grow the results-oriented Developers
- Build good relationships within the team and with other stakeholders
- Identify the need and set up training on technical and non-technical areas, with teams of developers to train them on quality and reliability, with Q&A sessions.
- Mentoring junior developers, assessing the need for training, and planning workshops/training
- Promote knowledge sharing and adoption of good practices.
- Sustain and improve team well-being.
- Enhance and enforce Company best practices, procedures, and processes (Code reviews/unit
- tests ) and make sure these are applied
- Engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle, starting with the analysis of business requirements and continuing with the design, testing, and creation of software.
- Recognize problems and patterns that affect system quality, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- 7+ years experience in Software Development (PHP Backend/Fullstack)
- Experience in building modern frontend applications using React
- Experience building, developing, and operating high-availability services.
- Strong knowledge and experience in React & PHP (must have)
- Senior leadership, problem-solving, and people management skills
- Ability to delegate work tasks and document their status
- Experience with version Control (GIT / SVN)
- Strong MySQL knowledge
- Experience working with remote data via REST / JSON
- Experience in building CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins is preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of English, writing, and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- A+ teammates
- Great company culture
Interview Process Details
- Technical Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Project Manager (45 minutes-1 hour)