Zad is a fintech startup aiming to bring multiple international investment opportunities to both new investors looking to make the best use of their money and experienced investors looking to diversify their portfolios. We launched our mobile app at the beginning of this year which gives users the option to trade U.S. stocks of companies that are deemed shariah compliant and have been a huge success in the region surpassing long term key metrics in the span of a few months. We were chosen Fintech of the Year 2023 by Entrepreneur magazine. And without skipping a beat we are working on adding many more features as well as apps that align with the common goal of easy, efficient, sound investment. We are looking for a full time Project Manager to join this exciting journey and help Zad to develop new features, improve upon existing ones, develop new apps from the ground up and be the leader in the field across the region, and soon the globe.
* Managing and working closely with mobile agile teams (iOS, Android, Backend, Design, and Web)
* Working on analysis and business development with your director
* Accurately creating deliverables based on aforementioned analysis and business development
* Planning and task management of sprints, backlogs, and deliverables on specified timelines.
* Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
* Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
* Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
* Managing KPIs and teammate performance (conducting performance interviews)
* Managing outsource resources
* Proposing new initiatives to improve upon products both live and in pipeline
* Reporting to Tech Director
* At least 5 years of experience in managing teams of application developers (especially mobile applications)
* Experience in business development and analysis of applications
* Experience in task management and planning tools
* Excellent social and management skills
* Excellent technical knowledge
* English proficiency in reading and understanding technical documentation and communicating with management
* Passionate for working in a dynamic startup environment
* Ownership of the product you are working on
* Good leadership, decision-making and organization skills
* Fintech experience a bonus
Interview Process Details
- Tech Director (general+technical interview)
- Kuwait Team