Full Stack DeveloperClosed
A data and technology driven healthcare product company partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient and coordinated.
Data and technology drive the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience for our members and our partners.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms) and our engineering team is looking for the best and brightest engineers to build complex and compelling web and mobile applications.
You will develop products and services for our members, their care givers, clinicians, hospitals and health plans to provide the best member experience and health outcomes.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working alongside other engineers, data scientists, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our AVA platform.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re passionate about writing code, building amazing products and delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You like working with teammates to innovate and build products you will be proud of.
- You love learning new skills and working on a variety of projects.
- You have hands-on development experience using C#, Java, Python or Go.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development experience or MS in Computer Science, including object-oriented design or object-oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
- Experience in implementation of web applications and APIs.
- Experience in following software development best practices and automated test frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with React, Node.js, Typescript would be a big plus.
- Experience developing with .NET (.NET 6).
- Experience with Azure highly preferred (Cosmos Db, Azure functions, Service Bus…)
- Mobile experience (we use React Native).
- Healthcare SW experience
Interview Process Details
Face to face 1.5 hours (2 team leads)